The LiteScope™ provides a wide range of Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) imaging modes, which can be easily used via replaceable probes.
Comprehensive sample analysis including:
- characterization of surface topography
- mechanical properties
- electrical properties
- magnetic properties
The LiteScope™ may also be combined with other SEM accessories:
- Focused Ion Beam (FIB)
- Gas Injection System (GIS)
for fabrication of nano/microstructures and surface modifications. In this combination, the LiteScope™ offers easy and fast 3D inspection of manufactured structures.
has a wide range of applications, from basic academic research to failure analyses in industry. The system is particularly effective in those circumstances in which conventional SEM does not provide sufficient information about the sample and in which the user requires extension to 3D imaging
The LiteScopeTM has a wide range of applications, from basic academic research to failure analyses in industry. The system is particularly effective in those circumstances in which conventional SEM does not provide sufficient information about the sample and in which the user requires extension to 3D imaging.
LiteScope™ is usually used in high vacuum, but may also be adapted for ultra high vacuum conditions on request.
- Operating temperature: +15 °C to +25 °C
- Standard operating pressure: 10-5 Pa to 105 Pa
- Overall dimensions: 129 mm x 90 mm x 45-55 mm
- Total weight: 650 g
- Maximal scanned sample area: 22 mm x 11 mm x 8 mm
- Scanner range: 100 um x 100 um x 100 um
- Resolution: 0.2 nm
We offer fully non magnetic version and also closed loop on request.
The LiteScope™ is placed on the stage of an SEM/FIB microscope and is able to measure even in tilted position, for example for simultaneous usage with FIB technique.
- Low profile and small size enables integration within SEM/FIB instruments
- Easy integration procedure – mounting on the SEM/FIB manipulator
- Docking option when the whole SPM probe is hidden within the body of LiteScopeTM
- Universal probe holder suitable for several SPM methods and easy “Plug & Play” assembly
- Sample tilt up to 60°
- Optimized mechanical design with respect to low vibration level (stiffness and appropriate resonance frequency), integrated preamplifier (to eliminate signal distortion / noise as much as possible)
All electronics running LiteScope™ is integrated into one control unit. This unit is a standard 19” rack and may easily be mounted on the free slot of SEM electronics or simply positioned free to match the needs of the task in hand.
- Maximum PLL frequency for dynamic measurements 75 kHz suitable for tuning fork based probes (or higher using external PLL or to customer requirement)
- 2× 16-bit DAC per scan axis to reach maximal resolution everywhere within the view field
- 5× 16 bit auxiliary inputs for simultaneous measurements of user signals (±10 V)
- Input signals may be employed in four channel feedback-loop mixer
- External probe excitation
- Ethernet connection
- The preamplifier is situated within the body of the LiteScope™, ensuring significant reduction of electrical interference
NenoView is user-friendly software, which allows to fully control the set-up measurements, data acquisition and data processing. NenoView supports CPEM technology and enables it to utilize correlative imaging directly and internally.
- Saves the data with all the information including measurement setup
- Web based user interface
- Easy for new users, flexible for experts
- User accounts individually configurable
- Remote access to user data
- Download of data from control PC to local computer
- Remote experiment control via tablet, smartphone etc.
- Integrated data postprocessing, analyses, export etc.