Solid State Nd:YAG Pulsed Laser (Oscillator -Amplifier) LF117
- Reliable and high performance laser
- High stability of output parameters
- Super-stable solid rod construction of the laser head
- Reliable autonomous cooling system liquid-air
- Thermostabilization and hermetic sealing of all crystals
- The laser body of a solid state pulsed Nd:YAG laser is sealed and the beam paths are shielded to protect optical components against dust and moisture.
- The solid rod construction of the laser ensures long-term stability of output parameters irrespective of outer mechanical stresses or environmental influences
- All nonlinear crystals, used in the laser head, are placed in thermostats to ensure high conversion efficiency of harmonics and also high stability of output energy at various frequencies.
- Optical scheme of solid-state pulse Nd:YAG laser is configured on the principle "Oscillator -Amplifier" that allows high output energy to be established at all harmonics
- The cooling system of the laser is constructed by the principle water-air.
- Solid-state pulse Nd:YAG laser, model LF117 is an excellent pump source for tunable lasers, manufactured by SOL instruments as well as by other manufacturers